Refunds resulting from financial aid, registration withdrawals/drops or other reimbursements will be processed once credit balances are available on student accounts.
Credit balances resulting from overpayments by check or e-check will be available no sooner than 7 calendar days after posting to the student’s account. Credit balances resulting from overpayments by credit card will be refunded to the credit card account on which the original payment was made.
Web Instructions to Access Your Account:
From the MSU main Web page, select myState; secure user access using your personal NetID and password; click on the Banner tab and enjoy the following services:
- Change/update your billing address and/or E-mail address.
- View your current or prior billing statement.
- View your account detail history.
- Make a payment by credit card or e-check.
- Authorize another user to help manage or make payment to your account.
- Access a remittance stub to make payment via U.S. mail
- View your pending financial aid or scholarships
Helpful Phone Numbers:
Account Services (662) 325-2071
Sponsored Student Office (662) 325-8017
Internal Collections (662) 325-6619